This album is about coming to terms with myself. A documentation of my steady progression from melancholy to happiness. These songs are very close to my heart and it's my hope that you'll find something of yourself in them too.
"To live is to suffer, to survive is to find some meaning in the suffering."
- Friedrich Nietzsche
released November 18, 2013
All songs written/ produced/ mixed by Patrick Whitehill
(With exception to “Abscessed” written by Jake Ingalls and Patrick Whitehill)
Songs co-mastered by Jake Ingalls, Jon Model, and Patrick Whitehill
Cover Art by Posterphilia
- “She’s Gone” is a bastardized remix of Celadon by Stars Are Projectors
- “San Francisco” features drum programming by Jon Model
- Electric Bass on “San Francisco” performed by Jake Ingalls
- The brutal drums on “Glory Be ___” written and performed by Jon Model
- Cello on “The Big Wander” written and performed by Jake Ingalls
- “Landlocked” features incessant chatter performed by a crowded San Francisco bus
- Bass on “Abscessed” written and performed by Jake Ingalls
- Spoken Word on “Athazagoraphobia” performed by Kelly Bentley
This album features various samples acquired from the radio, sources unknown.
I’d like to thank my best friends and musical soul mates, Jake Ingalls and Jon Model, without you two none of this would be possible.